| Tomato from Da's garden |
| Happy boy! |
| "We're riding the plane Doodah!" |
![]() |
| Gigi and her Future Farmer |
| Wheeeeee! |
| "Here's Hobbes. Look at my new big boy bed!" |
| Good timing - we caught the fire trucks out of the garage! |
| Keeping the punkin safe on the trip home |
| Bryson, Jack and Bailey |
| With the McVays at Gull Meadow Farms |
| "Papa, can I ride the train again?" |
| Ol' Twinkle Toes |
| Leaves! |
| Awwww... |
| With Da |
| Bye-bye birdies |
| Wilderness men |

2 comments:
WOW, I love, love, love the family photo!! And your boy seriously gets more gorgeous every day. He's gonna be a heart-breaker. Oh, and I love the blog make-over too.
LOVE the pics. My favorite is Twinkle Toes - such a great kiddo pic for the album. Gorgeous family, too! I'm jealous that you actually have an autumn season! Imagine that? Hugs to all! Love ya!
Post a Comment