Hiya!
We had a great Fourth of July with Jeff's family.
Here are some of Jack's best moments.
At the parade:
Boating with Gigi:
Yum!
Ready to drive off into the sunset:
Reading with Gigi
And with Papa
The big birthday bash is next weekend,
but Mama and Da gave him his pressie on the actual day.
The birthday pool!

We also went to Bounceland with friends.
Best $8.00 we ever spent!



Just a couple of photos to really show what he looks like at the grand age of 2!


We had a great Fourth of July with Jeff's family.
Here are some of Jack's best moments.
At the parade:
Ready to drive off into the sunset:
but Mama and Da gave him his pressie on the actual day.
The birthday pool!
We also went to Bounceland with friends.
Best $8.00 we ever spent!
Just a couple of photos to really show what he looks like at the grand age of 2!
2 comments:
OH STELLA! He is so big!! I was so happy to see all the pics but when I saw the videos I got sad that I don't even recognize that big-boy. I MUST make another trip out there before his next birthday!
LOVED the baseball video. That looks like a blast for a 2 year old.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the pool video! So precious! He knew something was up with the swim trunks, but OH BOY! So fun!!!
Post a Comment