We finally have a "proper" Mexican restaurant here in Belfast! Hallelujah! The couple that run the place are practically family now, and we love to stop in and see them and eat the fantastic food they make! I told them a while back that this baby is going to be born with a burrito in one hand. So, in honor of our favorite place to eat, here are a few pictures. YUM!


And, of course, the belly...
5 comments:
Very nice!! I didn't know the Irish could make Mexican food. Good to see baby is getting his fill of it!
"The Belly" is it's own entity now? hahaha NICE
I didn't know the Irish could make Mexican food. Glad the baby is getting his fill!!
asdf;lkj123Whoa! How come the mexican restaurant name sounds Indian? LOL! Where are the owners from? Jeff must be incredibly happy!! BTW: the belly is looking fab!!
Is the bump still "neat?" I mean, it looks neat to me, but I'm no midwife...
Post a Comment