Our wee man had his first St. Patrick's Day in style! We had planned to go to our local parade, but it was coooooold; so we went to a local bookstore for storytime instead. Jackson and Jeff had matching Northern Ireland football jerseys, and were looking fine!



On the actual day of St. Pat's, Jack and I went to the park to show off his colors!


On the actual day of St. Pat's, Jack and I went to the park to show off his colors!
2 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS! I love the pic of you and Jackson! I can't believe how much he looks like you. So cute!
Aw the pics are great- and I can't believe Jackson's kit fits him already! He and Jeff are def now full members of the Green and White Army ... we have to introduce Jack to T-Bone some day too lol!! By the way, we were at a match tonight - another win! So tell them to wear their shirts with pride!! xx
Post a Comment