Let's try this again, from the top.
Heehee..the first pic reminds me of that National Geographic cover!http://www.labnol.org/wp/images/2007/06/green-eye-afghan-girl-national-geographic.jpg
In that first picture he looks like that Afghani girl with the blue eyes made famous on the cover of National Geographic! LOL!Gorgeous.
Like I told you via email... YOUR SON IS STUNNINGLY HANDSOME!!!Just had to say it one more time. And I think that first pic looks like that Elijah Woods pic we came across on that scandalous night. Hee hee.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Heehee..the first pic reminds me of that National Geographic cover!
http://www.labnol.org/wp/images/2007/06/green-eye-afghan-girl-national-geographic.jpg
In that first picture he looks like that Afghani girl with the blue eyes made famous on the cover of National Geographic! LOL!
Gorgeous.
Like I told you via email... YOUR SON IS STUNNINGLY HANDSOME!!!
Just had to say it one more time.
And I think that first pic looks like that Elijah Woods pic we came across on that scandalous night. Hee hee.
Post a Comment