(I know you'd never recognize them in their superhero uniforms; so I'll let you in on the secret: it's Jeff and Jack.)
We've had a few adventures over the past week - well, if you call leaving the house an adventure! We had lunch with our friends Christine and Isaac on Wednesday, and when I asked the waiter if he could heat Jackson's bottle in some hot water, he brought out this immensely ornate silver teapot. Not bad service to get for an almost-7-week-old!
Never one to live the life of the rich and ornate teapot-possessing at the expense of the people he serves, Belfast Boy also visited City Hall this week to give the mayor his thoughts on family life and low-emission transportation.
Finally, he stopped in to Queen's University to remind the academic world of his faith in the power of higher (and higher and higher) education.
After admitting to his loyal fans that this city can be a jungle, he took a well-deserved rest!
No comments:
Post a Comment