Five things we've learned from our first week at home with Baby Jack:
1. 5 minutes of sleep counts as a reasonable nap;

2. Red bottoms make diaper changes a scream - literally;

3. No matter how nicely he whimpers "Feed me," what he actually means is "If you don't give me that bottle in the next 15 seconds, you are going to need Jack Bauer to handle the scale of devastation I'm about to cause."

4. Gas is a powerful smile-starter; and

5. Nothing in the world can make you love your Baby more than a baby.

1. 5 minutes of sleep counts as a reasonable nap;
2. Red bottoms make diaper changes a scream - literally;
3. No matter how nicely he whimpers "Feed me," what he actually means is "If you don't give me that bottle in the next 15 seconds, you are going to need Jack Bauer to handle the scale of devastation I'm about to cause."
4. Gas is a powerful smile-starter; and
5. Nothing in the world can make you love your Baby more than a baby.
3 comments:
Congratulations on becoming a family! He is absolutely gorgeous, well done.
I LOVE all these pics. I especially love the paci and mittens pic. And the one of all of you is a CLASSIC!! I wish so bad I could be there to hold little Jack. Hopefully I can meet him soon.
Love the last pic - so sweet! Thanks for sharing - keep them coming!! Love you guys!
Post a Comment